Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Next semester

I took a little break from blogging, not intentionally, school work and figuring out what will happen next semester got in the way.
As it turns out I have to write a letter to housing explaining why I am no longer able to live on campus. I have to provide proof of my reasons and submit enough reasons as to why I cannot live there. They can deny me. Apparently they do deny people. I'm not really sure what happens if you get denied...
If I could live here I would, but I don't even have a choice in the matter.

I also don't know where I'm living next semester. I did say my moms, but my dad and I made up so I was going to live there because I have my own room, tivo, wireless internet, and free laundry. But he said we had to talk about it beforehand. I dunno.

My friend Ed can finally drive again....but now his breaks are acting up and the break light came on. We don't want to take a chance of me driving it and the breaks completely stop working causing me to crash. So I don't know if I will get my license by Christmas. My friend Jerry offered to take me driving when I wanted, but he drives an SUV/Truck thingy and I'm not sure I like that. I hate driving in my dad's because the truck is so huge and I was a lot more at ease in my mom's boyfriend's car.
That was a lot of fun. I was a little nervous at first, mostly because it's been awhile since I got to drive. But after going around my high school's parking lot a couple times we went out on the road. Ron said I did very well :D

In two days I'm going to a Postsecret event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited. I've wanted to go to one since I discovered Postsecret. Haha, I was pissed for awhile because I discovered it about a month after he had come and done event at Eastern.

Speaking of Postsecret, I took the secrets off my door. I had nothing really to do, so I figured then was a good time, seeing as I only have 2 and a half weeks left here.... My door is so empty now, I hate it... :(
That's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment