Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm sorry

I suck at continually keeping something updated.
I've been busy and so I guess blogging just hasn't been the first thing on my mind. I guess it's a good thing I have no followers....

The postsecret event on Friday was great. Just what I expected. I didn't bring my camera because I knew they weren't allowed during the event, and I figured if I got a chance at photo my mom would have hers. Too bad the people at the Michigan theater didn't like the idea of him talking and socializing with every person in line. The whole thing was so impersonal and the only way I would have gotten my picture is if we had waited longer, but my mom was tired and had about an hour drive back with dropping me off and so we didn't.
I did however get his autograph!



The whole thing was great and I'm glad I got to go to it.

Yesterday I turned in my letter to housing requesting to break my contract. Now I just have to wait for them to email me with their decision. Jeremiah( the person I went to for all of this... he's idk what he is honestly) said it should take about a week, meaning I would get my answer next Tuesday. Even though on the paper it said all decisions were final he said he's never heard of not being able to try again. I hope it doesn't come to that. I'm not sure what other documentation to supply. I had both my parents write a letter. Then I had them rewrite them because well they sucked. My dad claimed his financial problems were not my school's business at which I told him it was because they don't exactly like it when people break their contracts. Imagine that. So I guess we'll see how that goes.

And now I've decided at the end of every post I'm going to post one secret that I have saved on my laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to my blog today, Amanda!

    And I want you to remember, the older you get, the more you'll become the girl you've always wanted to be. It's a continuation, one that will make you stronger, more confident, surer in who you are. Go you!

    ReplyDelete