Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sick....

I'm getting sick. I blame the people I went to Florida with since two of them were sick :-P Thanks.
In one month I will be living at home again. I really wish I didn't have to. But I don't have a choice. It's throwing everything off. My plan for next year was to become an RA (or at least apply for it and hope for the best) as they get free room and board meaning I wouldn't run into this crap next year.
But now I can't. To apply to be an RA you have to live on campus for a whole year. Makes sense, and I figured this would be the rule, but I was hoping it wasn't and I could apply. But now I can apply for the Disney College Program come April and hopefully get into that...

I'm also sick and tired of immature college students who feel it is okay to take down secrets from my door. Someone took one down last night. I heard someone at the door....I wish now I had opened it, but I was hoping it was someone leaving a secret, not taking one. Once I realized it was gone, I looked up and down my hallway, hoping like the other times it would only be a couple feet away. It wasn't. I don't know where it went, but it's gone.

I guess that's just one more advantage of going back home. No more immature college student ruining something I worked hard on. I had plan to leave it up, but it looks like Alanna is leaving next semester as well. I'm not sure what to do with the secrets yet. Perhaps I'll throw away the ones from the website and keep the ones people gave me. I'm not sure.

How do you deal with immature people?

No comments:

Post a Comment