Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Owww

Sorry for not posting. I didn't have time Thursday and then Friday morning to last night I was on vacation in Florida.
I stupidly forgot my own camera and have to wait until I'm home again to upload the pictures from my mom's camera. Not very many, and none of the tree house that we stayed in because I left my camera in the car after the first day. Yes, I'm kicking myself.
Florida was fun expect for the fact that I got burnt real badly. So I'm in pain a lot right now. It hurts to move.

After much talk it has been decided I will still be attending Eastern but I will be living at home.
I plan on living at my mom's. I really do not want to see my dad. Maybe I'm being immature, but I firmly believe that you shouldn't promise your child something and then take it away. I get it times are rough, but I'm not asking him to take a loan on himself, I'm only asking him to co-sign on something I will absolutely pay back.

So now I have a problem. My friend Ryan told me he would drive me to school because he also attends Eastern. His classes are from 11-3:30. Monday-Thursday. I desperately want to have 15 credit hours because I didn't this semester, but I can't take on 15 credit hours AND work for my work study in that time. I could do 12, but I still don't think it's possible for 12 credit hours and work. I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment