Monday, February 15, 2010

My future

It's amazing how much things change so fast. Six weeks ago I could say without a doubt in my mind that Eastern is where my future was, and teaching is what I wanted to do. Now...I'm not so sure.
I thought this was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, but I find it hard to focus on this stuff anymore.
So...I'm transferring schools. It's not official yet, but being here isn't something I want to do anymore apparently...
I have an appointment at The Art Institute of Michigan for this Saturday, so we'll see how that goes. I'll be entering into the Culinary Arts Program. I love cooking and I've always thought about doing culinary. I wish I had done it back in John Glenn...
That's all for now. I'll try and update again...

No comments:

Post a Comment